Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve with Friends

We went to Skip and Jennifer's house for Christmas Eve. They are expecting their first baby in April. Super nice couple! It was a nice visit with yummy food! Evan had a great time running around and eating too. We had very good time.
After we got home, we got Evan ready for bed and then put some cookies out for Santa. I think Evan thought he was getting a cookie but I kept telling him that they are for Santa. He really didn't mind that he didn't get a cookie. He doesn't understand that Santa is coming but I thought it would still be fun to leave cookies anyway. Maybe it will sink in! I am looking forward to his reaction in the morning when he sees everything under the tree! I have to charge my cameras so I can get lots of pictures!!





0 comments: