Sunday, July 13, 2008

Crazy Story

I can't believe I forgot to post what happened to me the other day. I was shopping in Target in the baby section and with me in the isle was a woman and her teenage daughter. Out of now where, the daughter asks me if she could touch my belly. I didn't know what to say. I made a look like "did I hear you correctly and are you nuts?" She was saying how she just liked pregnant bellies and wanted to touch mine. I said "How bizarre?" Her mom asked her daughter "what's wrong with you asking to touch someone's belly?" I kind of did a you're crazy laugh and just kept shopping. The mother turned to her daughter and said let's go. As they were walking away, the mother turned to me and said " I wouldn't want some stranger touching me." They left and I was still standing there looking at stuff feeling shocked at what just happened. Really weird. I have never had anyone I didn't know try or want to touch my belly. I also can't believe that someone would have the nerve to ask a total stranger if they can touch their belly. What's up with people? Very, very odd.

1 comments:

Amanda Sines said...

Wow. Don't really know what else to say about that. Except maybe that the baby bump the wacko wanted to feel probably isn't there any more since you're in the hospital now!!