Monday, July 7, 2008

Still Swelling

There is nothing I can really do to keep the swelling away but I have found that if I stay off my feet as much as I can, they don't swell up as big. Also, by staying off my feet, my hands don't swell up too bad and they don't hurt at night. I had gotten to the point where both my hands and feet were swelling and it was quite painful, especially when I sleep. I still stay pretty active but I just take it easy. Plus, with this heat up here, I don't really want to do much running around anyway. Other than that I'm still doing pretty good. A little tired here and there but I'm not real miserable yet.

Eric and I have another appointment Monday the 14th. This is our big ultrasound and our last one until the baby comes. I'm looking forward to seeing the little munchkin again. Hopefully we can get an idea as to how big the baby is now. I don't think it's going to be a big baby (thank goodness) and I know it's not an exact measurement. Our last ultrasound at 20 weeks showed that the baby looked more like it was 22 weeks. I'm hoping that that was just a growth spurt and now the baby is where it should be. We'll see. I can't wait! Hopefully I will have more pictures to post and possibly a DVD.

0 comments: