Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bike Adventure


Eric and I went on our first bike adventure this past weekend. The weather has been beautiful up here and we have decided to take advantage of it. There is a place here in Chattanooga called the Riverpark and it has a trail along the river that seems to never end. This place is awesome! There are playgrounds, grills, and plenty of area for kids to just run around and play. There were tons of people there on Sunday. It's a pretty popular place to be in the spring. Along the trail are nice public restrooms so you don't have to worry about the stinky port-a-potties. In all, we did about 6 miles. Not too bad for me I must say. I haven't ridden a bike in years! I was a little sore the next day but I can't wait to go again. It's nice to be able to get outside and do things without worrying about the heat. Plus, there are so many things to do here. I may become a pro at outdoor sports. Who knows?

0 comments: